Thursday 26 December 2013

Better Late Than Never

The last ten days whirled by . By some sort of miracle there was a turkey and industrial quantities of olives  . YD worked her own miracle by managing to make a detour via Marks on her dash from work, leaping on and off trams , and grabbing one of the last Chritmas puds. on her way to the train north from Amsterdam , on Tuesday . Husband persuaded our wizened tree to perch in the corner without toppling , though rather ruined it by his aside ,  "That's a very ugly tree" . I keep on expecting it to keel over , its self confidence totally destroyed . I find myself murmuring encouragement , every time I pass it .
Never mind , if needs be , I'll hastily copy the local library's clever idea ....


So , with apologies for the delay , I wish you all a wonderfully Merry Christmas however you're celebrating, !

4 comments:

Marcheline said...

The veriest of merriest to you and yours!!!

colleen said...

...and a Happy new Year. Hope the tree lasts until then!

Maria said...

I ADORE that tree!

Elizabeth Musgrave said...

I am very taken by that tree! Hope your Christmas was a good one.