Thursday 14 May 2009

Unpacking Red Riding Hood again!

Smitonius:

Finally, after almost a year of saving our pennies, sorting out a lot of junk, changing our minds about the design, and redecorating the spare room... it is becoming the study again! On Tuesday two very nice men from Neville Johnson rolled up and fitted two matching desks and shelves. This is my desk:


Before it becomes heaped with piles of books and paper, I thought I would unpack some of my collection of Red Riding Hood and personalise this study area.


Now I have no excuse to get cracking on with writing up my research!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tania said...

Ohhh, Lordy! Look at all that clear, pristine space. If that was mine it wouldn't last an evening, but I;m extremely jealous all the same...

Redwoodhouse said...

That looks so smart and very very tidy please don't look at my work room...perhaps I'll have a clear up...
Jan

Duyvken said...

Looks fantastic!